CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hunting at Trowbridge Plantation and updates of Anderson
















I spent yesterday evening hunting with my good friend James Wedgeworth. "Wedge" is one of the premire realtors in all of Hilton Head, but you would never know it from meeting him. He is one of the nicest, most down to earth folks you would ever meet. He also happens to be a member of our Board at Hilton Head Hospital.
James also happens to have one of the best hunting plantations in the lowcountry. He has over 700 acres of prime hunting real estate outside of Estill, SC and has renovated a fabulous old 1800's house on the property. He sat me on a Cotton field that his fieldhand "Junior" has kept corned up all year. Unfortunately, we didn't see any deer moving that evening, But even still it was a great evening spent in the outdoors at Trowbridge.
As for my plans this weekend, it's the rut! I am hunting Saturday morning and Sunday evening. We have to attend my Sister-in-law's engagement party at Jennifer's meme's house Saturday evening, and hopeful to attend church Sunday morning, if Anderson is accomodating! Jennifer's sister, Paige, is getting married in May to a great guy and fighter pilot, Charlie Sprietsma.
As for Anderson, he is really starting to show his personality-smiling, "cooing", etc. He is such a joy, and I can't wait to get him in the outdoors...whether it is hunting, fishing, sports, etc. Here are a few recent pics, including a few of my "hunting Buddy" and the field I hunted yesterday evening!
Later,
Brad

0 comments: