CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Update!

Hope everyone is gearing up for Turkey season! I have been laying low lately, helping Jennifer take care of a sick baby(Anderson got his first cold!), and doing a few things around the house. Work has been really tiring lately, so I've been taking it easy on the weekends. It doesn't help that my detector was defective and I had to send it in for warranty service a few weeks ago. I just got it back yesterday so I should be good to go for the next few weekends, if I get a chance to search for relics before Turkey Season kicks in.
Despite staying around the house, I did get the chance to help out yesterday at our Rotary Club Annual Auction to raise money for the Hilton Head Children's Center Capital Campaign. It was a huge success, and we raised aroung $100k! I couldn't resist bidding on a few things, and was fortunate enough to have the winning bid on a great custom made fire pit. Here's a link to the auction and the fire pit!
And to those that are aware, thank you for the constant prayers for my grandmother, Tam. The doctors finally determined that she has cancer, and at her age the options for treatment aren't great. Her decline has been dificult for the family-She is a wonderful person and a Christian-I pray that God will take care of her and heal her if it be his will-Keep the prayers coming!

Take Care,

Brad

0 comments: