CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Too Much Going On!

Sorry I've been slack with blogging lately. With everything going on with my Grandmother I've been a bit preoccupied. Jennifer and the baby travelled to Charleston Thursday night for a continuing education class she had and they are staying with her Meme Love. I'm planning on swinging the detector in McPhersonville today along with scouting for antler sheds. I'll report out this evening.

Also, I'm reading a new book by H. David Stone, Jr., a physician out of Florence, SC. The book is called Vital Rails, written about the Charleston & Savannah Railroad and the Civil War in Coastal South Carolina. This is a fascinating book about the areas that I have been relic hunting. It's a good read for local history.

Thanks for all the prayers for my grandmother-she seems to be doing a bit better and will hopefully be discharged soon.

Take care-

brad

0 comments: