CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Texas Hogs!

I took a trip this past weekend to Gonzales, TX (about 1 1/2 hrs East of San Antonio) with my good buddy Dr. Brian Weatherby and his in-law family and friends to hunt Wild Texas Hogs. We hunted at a 300 acre Ranch, and had quite an experience.
We had a good time, but the ranch was not as it was described, and there were a number of minor problems that we encountered, such as being told we had the ranch exclusively to ourselves for the weekend only to discover two other groups would show up also! in spite of the problems, we did manage to kill hogs and enjoyed catching up on old times with my friend Brian and meeting new friends. Also, I met the world renowned Whitetail Hunter Larry Weishuhn in the San Antonio Airport, who was a really nice guy!

Check out the video of my First Hog!

0 comments: