CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Latest Hunting News

I've been sick all week with a horrible Sinus Infection and working late, so there's not much to report. I went to the farm yesterday to put out fresh corn for the deer and good thing I did, they had eaten every bit of corn I put out last weekend! I checked my camera and had 109 pictures at my new ground blind off of the powerline, and there are a few nice bucks in there. Unfortunately, all the pics were at night. I also had a few friends enjoy the corn as well, such as a fox squirrel and turkeys. It's raining today, so I'm going to lay around the house, Help out with Anderson, get over this infection, and watch some football. Clemson is winning big as I type, and I guess I'll force myself to watch the Carolina "lamecocks" play Florida, while keeping up with the Terriers playing at Samford. Here are a few pictures of the bucks I've got my eye on at my new stand.

Turkeys!
Nice Buck

Another Shooter

0 comments: